The Town Hall office is open to visitors.
If we cannot deal directly with your query, we will be able to signpost you to the correct organisation.
What would you like to report?
- Problems with playgrounds, the Mundy Playing Fields, Chantry Playing Field or skate park
- Issues relating to the Town Hall
- Matters relating to Thornbury Cemetery or St. Mary’s Churchyard
- General queries relating to your local environment
- Waste collections, cleaning and lighting, tree and verges
- Housing, benefits and council tax
- Bus passes and public transport, including highways and footpaths, roadworks
- Education and schools
- Adult and social care
- Planning including enforcement complaints
- Car parking
Contact South Gloucestershire Council on 01454 868 009 or through their website: https://www.southglos.gov.uk/general-information/online-services/report/
Crime including antisocial behaviour, criminal damage, vehicular crime and CCTV enquiries
Contact Avon & Somerset Police. In an emergency, ring 999 or for other enquiries, call 101
Issues relating to St Mary Shopping Centre, including the public toilets near Aldi
Contact St. Mary Centre Manager, Alan Cole on 01454 888822 or firstname.lastname@example.org