Sign outside the Town Hall

Report Something

If we cannot deal directly with your query, we will be able to signpost you to the correct organisation.

What would you like to report?

  • Problems with playgrounds, the Mundy Playing Fields, Chantry Playing Field or skate park
  • Issues relating to the Town Hall
  • Matters relating to Thornbury Cemetery or St. Mary’s Churchyard
  • General queries relating to your local environment

Contact the Town Council at info@thornburytowncouncil.gov.uk or 01454 412 103

  • Waste collections, cleaning and lighting, tree and verges
  • Housing, benefits and council tax
  • Bus passes and public transport, including highways and footpaths, roadworks
  • Education and schools
  • Adult and social care
  • Planning including enforcement complaints
  • Car parking

Contact South Gloucestershire Council on 01454 868 009 or through their website: https://www.southglos.gov.uk/general-information/online-services/report/

 Crime including antisocial behaviour, criminal damage, vehicular crime and CCTV enquiries

Contact Avon & Somerset Police. In an emergency, ring 999 or for other enquiries, call 101

 Issues relating to St Mary Shopping Centre, including the public toilets near Aldi

Contact St. Mary Centre Manager, Alan Cole on 01454 888822 or info@stmarycentrethornbury.co.uk