(Accessible text to accompany posters:)
Take the next step in your career
Improve your work and pay
Make it happen with our help
Future Bright offers FREE career coaching, training and support to help you develop the skills and confidence you need to take your next step.
What will I get?
- Support: with your personal career progression coach
- Advice: Practical help to take control of your work and pay
- Skills: Training and development tailored to your needs
Is this for me?
Future bright offers FREE career coaching to residents:
- In Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire
- Aged 18 and over
- In Paid work (including zero hours and self-employed)
- Our support is tailored to each individual and the level of support may vary depending on your individual circumstances
How do I sign up?
- Visit www.futurebright.org.uk
- Call 01454 866 008
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Bright is funded and managed by the West of England Combined Authority, led by Metro Mayor Dan Norris, and delivered by Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire councils.